As one of only a handful of accredited organizations in Washington State, Friends of Youth has received a “stamp of approval” from this respected organization, ensuring that we deliver the highest-quality services to our clients.
Friends of Youth and United Way have maintained a close collaborative relationship for many years.
This collaborative program strengthens young families and promotes health and success for their young children.
Serving the Eastside since 1971, Hopelink is a community service agency that promotes self-sufficiency among homeless and low-income families, children, seniors and people with disabilities. Its programs include emergency shelter and transitional housing. Hopelink has partnered with Friends of Youth to operate Avondale Park in Redmond, providing a coordinated, cost-effective approach to housing.
Friends of Youth is one of 32 partner agencies working to support youth and families in the Bellevue community.
Eastside Pathways(TM) mobilizes our entire community to support every child, step by step, from cradle to career. Families, providers, schools and cities unite around common goals, measurements, and strategies to maximize each child's opportunity for a productive, fulfilling life.
Other Partnerships and Affiliations
Friends of Youth is a member or affiliated with the following organizations:
- National Network for Youth
- Washington State Coalition for Children in Care
- Northwest Network of Runaway and Youth Services
- King County Youth and Family Service Network
- Eastside Human Services Alliances
- Behavioral Health Solutions
- Washington State Coalition for the Homeless
- Seattle-King County Coalition on Homelessness
- Chambers of Commerce
- UW Executive Directors Association (Snohomish Co.)
- Executive Alliance
- Northwest Roundtable for Quality Assurance