Friends of Youth has been an acredited agency for two decades, ensuring that we deliver the highest-quality services to our clients.
This collaborative program strengthens young families and promotes health and success for their young children.
Hopelink has partnered with Friends of Youth to operate Avondale Park in Redmond, providing a coordinated, cost-effective approach to housing for families.
Friends of Youth is a partner agency working to support youth and families in the Bellevue community.
Other Partnerships and Affiliations
Friends of Youth is a member or affiliated with the following organizations:
- National Network for Youth
- Washington Association for Children & Families
- Eastside Human Services Forum
- Seattle-King County Coalition on Homelessness
- Alliance of Eastside Agencies
- Youth Development Executives of King County
- All Home
- King County Alliance for Human Services
- Washington Coalition of Homeless Youth Advocacy
- Child Welfare Advocacy Coalition
- King County CSEC Task Force