New Roads Renton serves as an Independent Living Skills program for young men 17 through 21 years old. Available for up to five young men, the home is a licensed staffed residential program with 24-hour staff supervision and support. The program fosters individual responsible living with a strong focus on education and employment support.
- Positive transitions into adulthood
- Building relationships
- Educational advocacy and support
- Employment Support
- Community access to involvement
- Furthering independence and self sufficiency
- Culturally appropriate activities