Are you looking to donate some items but would like to know what we are most in need of right now?
These are our current greatest need items:
- Black non slip shoes (for restaurant workers)
- Prepaid Cell phones/Cell phone credits
- Men's underwear - all sizes and types
- Healthy Snacks - fresh fruits and vegetables
- International Phone Cards
- TWIN XL Bedding including bed bug proof mattress covers
- Tampons/deodorant/full size hygiene supplies
- 42-55" wall mounted flat screen TV for counseling sessions and programming in the Issaquah office)
- 4 Twin mattresses and box springs with frames (new)
You can drop off these items at our Kirkland office at 13116 NE 132nd Street, Kirkland, WA 98034, or click on the button below to have your donations shipped directly to us.
Give Personal Care Items to The Landing
Help do your part to keep homeless youths safe, clean and warm. The Landing - the only overnight shelter for homeless 18-24-year-olds on the Eastside - needs donations of laundry detergent, socks, razors, shaving cream, and deodorant. Please deliver to our Kirkland office at 13116 NE 132nd Street, Kirkland, WA 98034.
Give New Bedding
Help us provide youth with a safe, cozy bed to sleep in. Drop off new sheets, pillows and blankets to our Kirkland office at 13116 NE 132nd Street, Kirkland, WA 98034.
Give New Clothing for Teens
We can always use new clothing for teenage boys and girls young adults. Your donation of new shoes and clothing allow our youth to feel confident about attending school and interviewing for employment. Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at (425) 869-6490 x309 or email@example.com, or drop off your items at our Kirkland office.
Please note that the following types of gifts will not be accepted: used clothing; used appliances; used mattresses or pillows; used personal hygiene items; used car seats; used electrical equipment in poor or suspect repair; candles, lighters and other flammable materials; used paint; any items subject to prior consumer product recall; hazardous chemicals; firearms or other weapons; used vehicles.