The clients served by Friends of Youth are at a vulnerable life stage. Without direction and motivation, they are at risk of falling victim to negative influences or circumstances, including homelessness, violence or gangs, substance abuse, pregnancy, abuse or neglect.
Your gift to Friends of Youth helps guarantee a safe place for them to live, as well as the support they need–including treatment and counseling–to develop greater independence and emotional well-being.
You can donate to Friends of Youth in the following ways:
2. Make a contribution by mail, please make your check out to Friends of Youth and mail to:
Friends of Youth
13116 NE 132nd Street
Kirkland, WA 98034-2306
3. Donate by telephone or email; please call our Development Assistant, Lauren Califano, at 425-869-6490 x317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Donate in person at our Kirkland office or call 425-869-6490 to coordinate a drop off at one of our other locations.
5. Contribute through in-kind donations.
6. Host a house party.
7. Make a legacy gift to support the youth of tomorrow through the Friends of Youth Foundation. Click here to learn more