Every child needs and deserves a safe and nurturing environment–including those that have been placed in the state foster care system. Friends of Youth is looking for special families who are willing to share their heart, skills and home with a child in need.
Foster care comes at a time of crisis in a child's life. As a foster parent you can make a difference by providing for a child's physical, emotional and social needs in a supportive family setting.
Therapeutic Foster Care
- What Is Therapeutic Foster Care (TFC)?
- Can You Be a Therapeutic Foster Parent?
- Foster Parent Resources
- The Licensing Process
Cuidado de Crianza Bilingüe
- Cuidado de Crianza para Jovenes Inmigrantes Hispanohablantes
- ¿Puedo Ser Yo un Padre de Crianza?
- Recursos para Padres de Crianza
- El Proceso de Licensias
Become a part of our therapeutic team:
Foster Home Recruiter and Licensor
Paul Tan (206) 859-6290 ext 221